6-week online course
6-week do-it-yourself sustainable marketing course
Does your company work with sustainable initiatives, but not yet incorporated sustainability into its communication and marketing? Do you want to make sure you do not violate sustainable marketing guidelines and requirements to avoid greenwashing?
Or has your current marketing strategy not given you the results or customer satisfaction you expected?
Do you have a problem keeping customers?
If so, this course is for you.
During the 6-week green marketing course, you learn how to market your company and its products, so that the marketing highlights the company’s sustainable initiatives, while following current guidelines and requirements.
You will be given tools to create better marketing strategies and marketing plans as well as an introduction to the customer type method.
During the 6-week course, you will receive 50 minutes of online teaching per week, where you have the opportunity to ask questions.
There will be one live teaching session, where you and the other participants will be given tasks that you must solve in groups, and a homework assignment for the next week’s teaching.
We need to work on the following basic questions:
- Why should sustainability be incorporated into communication and marketing?
- How far are you in your green transition journey, and do you have the required documentation?
Applicable requirements in sustainable marketing: How your company avoids greenwashing
- Sustainability in the marketing strategy: How to incorporate sustainability into your marketing strategy so that it increases sales and secures more loyal customers, while following current guidelines and requirements
- Implementation: Where should the company focus its marketing efforts and why?
- Who are your customers and how do you attract and keep them?
Price EURO 470 + VAT
* Next course begins 4th of May 2023